SIG's Property & Liability Program
Our goal is to assist our member districts when accidents happen. Our strong focus on Risk Management and claim exposures help reduce costs by providing early claim resolutions.
- Comprehensive General Liability coverage per Ed Code and Government Code.
- Wrongful Acts coverage for board members, administrators, volunteers, and employees.
- Auto Liability coverage for District-owned, non-owned & hired automobiles.
- Auto physical damage coverage for owned vehicles.
- Property coverage to replacement value for buildings & contents.
- Boiler and Machinery comprehensive coverage.
Benefits of Our Program
Assisting our member districts when accidents happen, reducing costs by focusing on claim exposures by providing resolutions fast and efficiently
Self-insured, we provide protection from first-party property losses for its member districts buildings and contents, including replacement cost coverage
Providing comprehensive coverage on boiler and school machinery
Automobile coverage, including auto physical damage for owned vehicles
Automobile Liability Coverage for district-owned, non-owned, and hired vehicles
Supporting our district members with Comprehensive General Liability and Excess Liability Coverage